CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sumter Fair

What better way to spend Steve's last full day in Sumter??? Yes, you guessed it...the Sumter County Fair!!!! Ryan loved all the noise, lights, animals, and even funnel cake. We stopped and looked at the farm animals first. Ryan told me to tell his Papa Roger that he wants a pony for Christams.

This horse looks a little bigger than the ones I have seen on the farm!!!

Daddy and Mommy had to race each other at a game to win my first fair monkey. Guess who won? Mommy!!!!!
Ryan loved the Merry-Go-Round.
The Ferris Wheel was a different story. Once it started going around Ryan held on to Steve and looked like he might get sick. I don't think he likes heights.....just like his Mommy!


1 comments:

The Penrod Pack said...

Cute pictures!! Is this your first post Dana?? Great job! Hope your first few days without Steve are going well :( Call me if you get bored or sad!!