CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

X-Mas Picture

Can anyone else get their 18 month old to sit still for a picture? I took Ryan to the mall to have a Christmas picture taken and what to you know they were running on "baby time" (about an hour late). Of course we scheduled our appointment around what would be best for Ryan. Needless to say we haven't tried again so I thought I would try to get a picture myself. I got two cute pics right before he fell asleep one night. Ryan was in his Christmas PJ's but not what I imagined for his outfit. So yesterday I asked my neighbor if we could come by and try to get one in front of her tree with real clothes on (yes, we have no tree since we are going home). That didn't work as you can see.





It was very warm here on Wednesday (about 75) so I took outside for him to play.

3 comments:

Cheyenne and John said...

Well they may not be what you had in mind but they are still adorable! And it'll just add to the memory that you couldn't get him to sit still! It's funny.. when they can't move, you wish they could, and once they can, you wish the wouldn't!

Mike and Judi Winslow said...

Dana, VERY cute!! He sure looks like Steve - has Steve's eyes for sure. I think you did a good job with the pics!! I enjoyed them lots!!! : )

Bill, Kim, Kaitlyn, and Ryan said...

We will let you know Thursday when we take our family pics. I have a great picture of Kaity at his age with an ornament. It was the only way she would be still. They capture them doing what they do best. :D