CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sisters Make A Road Trip!!!

My sisters Lee & Meredith drove down from Ohio to stay a week with me and Ryan. We tried to plan the trip about a month after Steve left to give us something to look forward to. Luckily I wasn't busy at work this week so I only had to work two half days and spent the rest of the week having sister time. It was super nice to feel like I had two live in nannies to help with Ryan. They feed him, played with him, gave him his baths, and helped put him to sleep. It was wonderful to have a peaceful shower this past week. My Grandma Connie lives in Fayetteville, NC with my Uncle Bob and Aunt Phyllis. They were kind enough to meet us half way at Cracker Barrel for an early dinner. My cousin Daphne and her son Kurtus also got to join us. It was so wonderful to see everyone. Thank you Uncle Bob and Aunt Phyllis!!!



0 comments: