CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sorry, No Pics

I can't believe it has been almost three weeks since Halloween. Yes, I haven't taken any new pictures of Ryan. My friend, Brooke, came to stay with us last weekend for about five days. She was so helpful. It was rainy almost the whole time she was here. We kept saying we needed to get the camera out and it never happened.

Ryan's daycare gave me a note a few weeks ago saying they were merging with another daycare in town due to financial reasons. It adds on about 15 min more to my day when I work. The week started off good, timed the drive just perfect and got to work on time. Tuesday night about 1:00 a.m. I heard Ryan crying. Sometimes he makes a few noises and goes back to bed. I thought I better check on him. Sure enough he had thrown up all over his crib. He got sick two more times and ended up in bed with mama. He was acting better when morning came but thought I'd better make sure so I scheduled an appt. with the doctor that afternoon. Come to find out he had a sinus infection therefore he is on Amoxicillin for the next ten days. He hadn't had a fever since Tuesday night so I took him to daycare on Thursday since I had to work. They said he did fine at daycare that day. Friday rolled around and I notice sores in his mouth.....back to Sumter Peds @5:30p.m. Saturday he woke up and was in a great mood until we got ready for the grocery and as we were walking out the door he got sick again!!! Hopefully this passes soon. Mama is tired and needs a break.

2 comments:

The Penrod Pack said...

You poor thing!!! I can't believe he threw up AGAIN!! Hope he gets better soon! Caroline was much better today; must have been the whole wheat :) Have a great Thanksgiving with your folks!!!

Kamee said...

Oh Dana, I feel for you sweetie. I will say I know how it feels, but not without my husbands help. Hang in there and this too will pass. Hope your Thanksgiving is great.